miniDSP is proud to introduce the latest member of the SHD (“Streaming High Definition”) processor family. As with all SHD Series processors, the SHD Power includes Dirac Live®, the world’s premier room correction so-lution, and a full suite of miniDSP’s powerful but user-friendly audio tun-ing software. Dirac Live calibration uses our popular UMIK-1 microphone and Dirac’s easy-to-use calibration tool.
The SHD Power includes a 120W per channel low-distortion power amplifier for powering main speakers, and two additional analog outputs for connecting a subwoofer or subwoofers. With three digital inputs and high-resolution USB Audio, the SHD Power is the ideal modern integrated am-plifier, all packed into an unbelievably compact metal enclosure.
We have also included network streaming over Ethernet or Wi-Fi, powered by a dedicated quad-core ARM processor. Out of the gate, we are ship-ping with Volumio, a popular open-source network streamer. Volumio gives you access to music files from sources as diverse as a USB stick, to files stored on your local network, to Internet Radio and Spotify.
- Processor: 32-bit floating-point 450MHz Analog Devices SHARC DSP
- 32bit Audiophile converters
- Proprietary custom 2 x 120W amplifier (8Ohms/4Ohms), SNR >110dB (at 1kHz A-weighted, 120W in 8Ω), Embedded PCM1795 DAC chipset + TPA3255 Class D chipset
- Powered by Dirac Live® 3.x Digital Room Correction
- Quad core ARM processor for network audio streaming - Preloaded with Volumio
- Inputs: Stereo digital (USB Audio/AES-EBU/SPDIF/Optical)
- Outputs: 2 x 120W amplifier output , 2 x analog out (Unbalanced RCA), 4 x digital AES-EBU
- USB audio recording feature (4xCH processed output via USB audio to record digital inputs)
- White/Black OLED front panel controller
What's in the box?
- Dirac Series Audio Processor — SHD Power
- USB Wifi 2.4GHz adaptor
- Dirac Live license 3.x for miniDSP - Full Range correction
- IR remote V2
- IEC power plug (UK/EU/US)